Our BLS / CPR classes are ALL conducted by American Heart Association Certified Instructors and is recognized by virtually every healthcare organization. Our classes are conducted in a friendly setting where you will be taught to the highest standard.
The American Heart Association’s Basic Life Support (or BLS) includes all of the basic resuscitation skills need by today’s healthcare professional. Skills taught include:
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation for adults, children and infants
- Automated External Defibrillator ( AED ) use
- Providing rescue breathing and ventilations utilizing barrier devices and bag valve mask devices
- Effective teamwork during resuscitation efforts
- How to manage an obstructed airway in adults, children and infants
- The AHA Chain of Survival