Our BLS / CPR RENEWAL class is the fastest way to earn your AHA BLS recertification. You know you can rest assured that are ALL of our AHA courses are conducted by American Heart Association Certified Instructors. We also promise that our courses are all conducted in a friendly setting where the highest of standards are maintained.
The American Heart Association’s Basic Life Support (or BLS) includes all of the basic resuscitation skills need by today’s healthcare professional. Skills taught include:
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation for adults, children and infants
- Automated External Defibrillator ( AED ) use
- Providing rescue breathing and ventilations utilizing barrier devices and bag valve mask devices
- Effective teamwork during resuscitation efforts
- How to manage an obstructed airway in adults, children and infants
- The AHA Chain of Survival